Saturday 16 May 2015

Hi, allow me to introduce myself, I'm the Borneo Broadcaster.

Hi, I’m the Borneo Broadcaster.
Hi, I’m from the Island of Borneo, I'm from a city called Kuching in the state of Sarawak in Malaysia.  I was born and bred in this city and proud of it.   This is my first time blogging.  I’m doing this to share some experiences in my life.  This is going to be a blog with a little bit of everything.  I’m just going throw everything into this blog.  Yeah everything but the kitchen sink……..

On this blog you’ll find pictures, podcasts and musings from me.  Ask me anything about what you hear or see.  I’m just here to share and it’s my hope that you can share your experiences with me as well.  Why am I doing this?
 

Well a little over two years ago, I went through what a lot of people would call a wake up call.  A life changing episode.  A health scare.  A lot of people tell me that I’m lucky.  Most people who went through what I went through would not survive.  It was a scary period for me and my loved ones.  Often time I would sit down, thinking about what happened and I am thankful to still be here. 
 
Since then this blog is something I decided to do, to start, after years and years of saying: “One day I will start a blog, One day I will do this and that.”  I don’t want to procrastinate any longer.  Through this blog or broadcast as I refer to it as, I want to share with you some news from my home state, from Borneo, some pictures of places I’ve been.  This will be done through recordings, pictures and so on. 

I hope you’ll enjoy the broadcast and if you have any questions I’ll try my best to answer them.  If you like, I invite you to follow my broadcast.  I hope to get to know as many people as I can, expand my horizon, experience life.  Thank you for taking the time to read this.  I’m as nervous as can be but I’m excited as well.

Thanks again for taking the time to read this.

I am the Borneo Broadcaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment