Saturday 16 May 2015

Floating Markets of Thailand

One of the things I always wanted to do is to Travel.  After my recovery, my family and I went to Thailand.
 
One of the things I have always wanted to do is to travel but I’m not what you would call a well seasoned tourist.  Thankfully despite all that I had a chance to go to Thailand.  What an experience it was too.  Here's a few shots I took when we we to the famous floating markets in Bangkok.
One of the many things I wanted to see and experience in Thailand was the famous floating markets Thailand has, and boy what a ride it was.
Refreshing coconuts. Here’s one thing that’s a constant in Thailand and that’s  traffic jams even off the highways.  Gridlock on the river.
It was bumper to bump……wait it was…more like boat to boat.  Exciting and scary at the same time.  I was so close to the propellers of the boats ahead of us.
Memorable trip, memorable boat ride to the Floating Markets in Bangkok, Thailand. Great trip.  Great memories, hope to go again one day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment