Thursday 11 June 2015

Just a reminder here, have you made plans for August yet?

What am I talking about?  The month of August is just over the horizon and that means the Rainforest World Music Festival 2015 is coming soon.  This year the Festival will be held in August, the dates are August 7th to the 9th 2015.  As usual the venue is the Sarawak Cultural Village.  This three day event is not to be missed, three days of workshops, day concerts and then we have the highlight which is the concert on the main stage. 

























Just the other day I came across this brochure about the Rainforest World Music Festival, it has some information on the festival and info on tickets and so on.                                                                              

This brochure has some info on the bands performing for the Festival this year but for more details you can also log on to rwmf.net/

There's plenty of info on the site about the performers, the workshops, hotel accommodations and transport from the city to the Sarawak Cultural Village. 

In the next few days to come leading to the festival, I'll be talking to the organizers and owners of this award winning festival, the Sarawak Tourism Board to get some more details on what's going to happen for this year's festival and I'm hoping to get some giveaways as well.  If I can do that, would you be interested to take part in maybe a quiz on my blog?  Let me know and I'll see what I can do about setting it up as soon as possible.  Leave me a comment and let me know.

Thanks for dropping by and remember, please leave me a comment.  This is the Borneo Broadcaster saying take care, I'll be back with more for you next time.



















No comments:

Post a Comment