Friday 12 June 2015

Food, Glorious Food.

I like food, I like eating.  That's something that should be obvious, I love my food.  Just the other day I posted something on twitter which got a little bit of attention.  I want to give a big shout out to @CafeLazyBean (Cafe Lazy Bean) and @3RDPLC








serves a delicious Hainanese pork chop, a generous pork chop patty with tomatoes, potatoes all drenched in a delicious sauce that is just beyond description.

Oh the place is called Little Hainan.  Hence the Hainanese dishes.  The place has a nice and comfy ambiance.  It feels and looks like an old fashioned cafe style restaurant.  This is the work of a husband and wife team, Lynda and Julian, who can fill you in on the history of the Hainanese in Sarawak; at the same time as they whet your appetite.  If you're the type to try a little bit of everything, then you're in for a treat, they have a lot to choose from, even authentic Hainanese Butter Coffee, gotta try that one day.

So if you're ever in Borneo, drop by a little place called Little Hainan, this is the address, Lorong Permata 3, Kuching Ground Floor, SL6, Lot 3023, Tun Ahmad Zaidi Adruce Road Kuching, Sarawak.

For some reason, I am really hungry right now.  Thank you for dropping by, if you have any comments or maybe questions, just leave them here and I'll see you again next time with another Borneo Broadcast.

No comments:

Post a Comment